Thursday, November 26, 2009

goodbye Entertainment ?

I'm kinda tired working in the entertainment line. It's only been for four years, but I guess that's it? Guess what, I got a new job, again~ I can't afford living in Kelantan on my own. banyak pakai duit..isi minyak and all. Kena travel satu Kelantan. Nak tunggu orang call balik, then takde apa-apa. Gaji pun per assignment, macam tak berbaloi. Kerja production pun, ok la..but with long hours (over 12 hours) setiap hari , no break = takde cuti. Some might say I'm choosy or tak bersyukur dengan apa yang ada. But it's me who's working. And of course I want the best for me, and for the people I care. Kalau gaji beribu tapi balik rumah tengah malam hanya untuk mandi dan tidur, lepas tu pergi kerja sebelum semua orang bangun, buat apa? I don't want to miss anything anymore. Cukuplah dalam beberapa tahun lepas aku selalu tertinggal dan ditinggalkan kalau ada family trip or balik kampung. Yang paling terkilan, tak dapat join family trip to Taman Negara. Dari kecik tau nak pergi sana! So, this time I got a job as Admin Assistant at an audit firm in Phileo Damansara, how ironic. They call me the day after I sent in my resume, which is yesterday. I went there for the interview and I got it right away. Sangat happy~the boss introduced me to everyone at the office.  I'll start this Monday, wish me luck!

=)

No comments: