Friday, September 24, 2010

Two

I'm not on the either of you side. One will always blame me for everything, and one did nothing to back me up. 

The first one,
I don't know what's wrong with you, and I don't know what made you feel/think that I don't love you. That I listen to other people more than I listen to you. If it's true that I don't listen to you, then I don't listen to other people. It seems like you don't know me at all. To let you know, I never listen to other people. I don't believe them, including you. I know what's good and bad for me. I trust my own guts. I'm always out to see the world, I've seen so much. I never forget all of your wise words, nor the words which feels like a knife. I don't forget. You know what, you have to believe in yourself, go out more. Treat yourself, make yourself happy. If you think you taught me well, why worry.

And the other one,
You may feel like I'm selfish, I am indeed. All of these years, I let you do things your way. Sadly, you forgot me here. And yes, you made me hate so many things now, which kinda hurt the both of us. I constantly make mistakes, that's what you see. I don't have any regrets, but sometimes it feels good to leave the unnecessary things. The storm has ended, but there's many things to be fixed. Tragically, it took away my feelings. Just like you said, I'm heartless. You're right for the first time. As much as I said that hurt you, believe me, it hurts me too.

I live my life for the two of you, but I guess either of us is too blind too see..

No comments: