Tuesday, April 14, 2009


Sometimes I feel sad and sometimes I feel blue

but whenever I see you, I'm as happy as can be

for you bring a smile upon my face

and a feeling of joy within my heart

you're like my sunshine in the morning

and my stars that glow at night

you're like the waves in the ocean

the cool breeze in the wind

like the call of the birds in the morning dew

like the sounds of beauty in the night

you see all of these things are of beauty and love

that's how I feel whenever you are near

for it was the passion and desire from both of us

that opened up the world for our eyes to see

for our love of each other will grow and grow

and our needs and desires will be more everyday

for a friend you once were and will always be

has turned into love as it should have been

so I want you to know as a friend and lover

that in my heart and arms you'll always stay

for our love for each other will never fade..

No comments: