Thursday, December 18, 2008

PICKING UP THE PIECES.

.2008.
cepatlah pergi ya..I thought everything will end up smoothly this year. Clearly I thought wrong. Akhirnya..hati ni terguris juga. Please go 2008...i'm so sorry~. I need to open a new book. Macam mana pun, aku faham yang hidup ni takkan selalu indah. What happened really broke my heart. Mimpi buruk yang paling aku takut dah jadi nyata. Everything has been said and done. Aku dikatakan tak pernah faham dan tak pernah mendengar. Mungkin awal semester ni aku agak sibuk. Tapi dah aku tinggalkan semua tu. Everything has fall apart while I was trying to put things together. Perlu ke buat macam tu? You've broken my trust. Hati ni terguris, terhiris...Apalah sangat aku disisi. Aku faham aku bukan yang terbaik. But I've tried my best. Lately it seems the distance between us is growing too wide. I will try to forget everything. Please help me to do so. Jangan lakukan kesalahan yang sama. I didn't ask much, just for you to stay. I know the fight is fighting to survive. It's not fair what you've said. Can't you see what I've done for you for all this time? I'm sorry of what I've said too. I never mean it. But please... No more of things like that.