Wednesday, August 18, 2010

a lil' bit of everything

My dearest Iefiz will fly to UK soon..
I will miss him so much
and our 'puaka' group will be incomplete :(
don't worry sayang, we won't replace you with anybody else
you still got dates with us!
We Love You..~



My Iefiz



The Puakas..haha




Kawan Sampai Mati !



......................................................................................................


The Same Old Brand New Place

It's good to be back, just that I'm still working out with the work my boss assigned me.
It's a lil' bit different, but I can do it..! I can always learn..

When I came in to the office this morning,
I was told by Siti that Christina is in..so, I go to her room..
there she is, with Illy ! her third beautiful girl..
It's good to see the familiar face.
Ileana Matin Shauki is so adorable. She smiled at me~
I feel a bit better

Hope I won't get sick, urgh...
Silalah jangan demam.

No comments: