Monday, August 30, 2010

The pain is slowly easing

A dedication :)

My dear,
It's fair to say that the past few months have been somber and gloomy for me. It has been like living in the dark, as though a big black evil cloud has engulfed me. I have also felt like there has been a piece missing from my heart, and although I wasn't sure what that piece was, I now realize it was the part I gave to you.

Now, slowly, it's as though that piece is being fumbled back into place and I'm starting to see a glimmer of light, just as though someone, somewhere has turned on a light and it's starting to flicker alive.

It's hard for me to explain what the feeling is, all I can say is that when I've been with you lately, the movie I'm watching seems better, the music I'm listening to sounds more alive, even things like doing the dishes is more fun when you're in the room. Everything I've ever done in my life has been better, brighter and more exciting when I've been able to share it with you.

There's no price you can put on love. And I know you just can't make love come back to the way it was: I know it'll come back, if, and when it's ready. But I just want you to know that for every ounce of love you give to me, I will give it back to you a thousand times more.

Let's rewrite our story~

At 2 years and 4 months, i guess.. :p


 

2 comments:

Nur Rawaidah Rahmat said...

blogwalking. nice blog =) cantiknya gambar =)

Illi Hzbull said...

Thank you! :)